Friday, July 8, 2011

Breaking News!

Dear Fellow Agents,
          The marine biologists have just discovered what the healthy readings for dissolved oxygen, turbidity, and salinity should be.  The following are the resluts:

Dissolved oxygen:  5-7 ppm
Turbidity:  0 jtu
Salinity: 35 ppt

How did your investigations of the Bay compare with the findings of the marine biologists?

I also need your help in another matter.  I have been asked by the head VISTA Investigator to appear on Jeopardy with the other mayors concerning the beach closings.  Please help me review in order to beat the other mayors with my knowledge of the Bay and possible reasons for the beach closings.  I want to make sure that I cover all bases.  After completing the Jeopardy game, please record any other questions that you think may be asked on the show.  Please report these possible questions to me no later than 10:00 a.m. Monday morning.

Keep investigating,

Governor Turner 

No comments:

Post a Comment