Friday, July 8, 2011

Urgent Message!

VISTA Agents,
It was brought to my attention by my trusted secretary that she had to fix many spelling errors with my last blog.  I relate my errors to my mind working much faster than my fingers.  Please accept my apologies.

However, I need help fast!  I just left a meeting.  In the meeting, I was informed that we need to be able to present healthy habitats to the marine biologists.  They have an understanding of the habitats but are not 100% sure.  We need to make sure we get them accurate information in order present healthy habitats of the Chesapeake Bay.  These habitats will be presented to the citizens of all the states dealing with the beach closings.  To make things presentable, I was informed the presentations should be a brochure, PowerPoint, drawing or model explaining what a healthy habitat at Chesapeake Bay should look like.  If you have any other ideas on how to present your habitat to the marine biologists, please feel free to do so.  Please use the information from the envelopes I sent earlier to guide your research. 

Remember your presentations must show the following:
1.  What does YOUR habitat look like?  Why is it important to the Chesapeake Bay?
2.  What is the human impact on YOUR habitat?
3.  How could YOUR findings help us get the beaches reopened ASAP?

Please help me with this fellow Agents! 

Keep investigating,
Governor Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment